Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can anyone suggest me a best paid survey site dedicated for indians?

please indicate a site that doesnt require a credit card.earning money should be in indian currency...im waiting.....

Can anyone suggest me a best paid survey site dedicated for indians?
LOL





But seriously, "paid survey" are called paid survey because they're collecting data for company whose willing to "pay" for it. It usually means they want a poll that represents their target audiences for their products. Usually this targeted group of people are from countries that has potential of buying the products. So far, I haven't hear of one for India.





[You gotta spend money to make money... and I don't think India is a big spender compare to other countries]
Reply:lifetime is a place do die for cry for lie for and teach you how to have drity sexy partys but i dont know why they do that. i blocked that channel on my cable


No comments:

Post a Comment