Monday, May 24, 2010

Are there any good paid survey sites for Australians? Is it even possible to make good money?

I live in Australia and want to make some spare cash online, and paid surveys look pretty good, although they all seem to be for the US.





I tried pretending to be an and American in my profile, but they might have known cause I didn't get many surveys, and some of the ones I got half way through said I was 'not elligable'... Can anyone help me out with some info on any way to make -good- cash online in Australia?





Serious answers only thanks

Are there any good paid survey sites for Australians? Is it even possible to make good money?
Hi


I use www.valuedopinions.com.au which is really good you are regularly sent surveys and are rewarded with vouchers.


Also I use www.yourvoice.com.au, this is OK the rewards are really good although I am not sent many surveys but they are very reliable.


If you use paypal and buy things online, www.ciaosurveys.com.au is OK, although getting your money can take some time.


There are alot of dodgy websites out there and you should do research so you don't waste your time.


Good Luck

ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment