Monday, May 24, 2010

What are the websites to find paid focus groups in my area?

I am not looking for all the paid survey sites which are usually spam. I am looking for legitimate websites that show how to contact the company doing the focus group so I can sign up and get paid. THANKS!

What are the websites to find paid focus groups in my area?
I tell people this all the time, but its best to start your own business because most of those companies are designed to make them money. If you need help i'm here.
Reply:Not all paid survey sites are scams only the ones that require a fee to join.





I am not sure how much you are wanting to make but if your interested in a few hundred extra a month you should look into:


http://www.couponbowl.com





They are free to join and pay on time every month.


No comments:

Post a Comment