Monday, May 24, 2010

Are there any paid survey sites which accept and pay people from Iran? if so, are they reliable? thanks a lot.

There is a paid survey company that I work with which has the high commisions per survey you finish. I earn atleast $250 spending just 20 min per day. You can sign up for free with the%26lt;!--survey company i have below, and you will be paid as soon as you finishes their survey.





http://freepaidsurveys.awardspace.com/





They paid me in time everytime. The happyiest thing is that the registration is FREE. You just sign up and fill the form and start taking surveys. Try it, there is--%26gt;nothing to lose, its FREE to register and NO INVESTMENT. Registration will take only 3 mins. Just see how much you are going to earn in a few days. Am sure you can earn more than $250 in a week. All the best.

Are there any paid survey sites which accept and pay people from Iran? if so, are they reliable? thanks a lot.
I don't know of any that pay people from Iran, but I do know that moola is in Beta Testing and allows people from all countries. Currently they only pay people in Canada and the US, but once out of Beta Testing they will be paying out to almost everyone, you may want to check it out.





If you like, click on my profile and check it out. I have one invitation left for it.





Also, Swatcash may allow you. They have a person from Lithuania on the site so chances are they allow international people.





Good luck! I hope you find something.


No comments:

Post a Comment