Sunday, May 3, 2009

Paid survey?

what is the best free paid survey?|||Try it out.. It really works.





=)|||My site lists some of the most reliable survey sites on the net right now. All of them have paid out cash or kind to me for my efforts.





http://www.liyuhua.com/wiki/in...





.Stuff by Yuhua Report Abuse
|||ome more site to check out





http://www.webfrims.com Report Abuse
|||Try the links in http://www.thequickinfo.com/paid-survey/|||*************|||I%26#039;ve had good luck with various survey sites at various times. For a while Viewpoint made me the most money, then Harris (Harris is still pretty good though )...right now I seem to be getting a lot of surveys from Oppinion Outpost.





I%26#039;ve listed some of the sites I have taken surveys through and actually been paid (or recieved other rewards like gift cards or CDS) on the following, if you are interested:





http://www.windhavenweb.com/surveys





I list how they pay you, what I like and dislike about them, whether they have an affiliate or referral program, etc.





There are others out there. Be careful though, there are also scams. Don%26#039;t sign up for any survey site which asks you to pay to access the surveys. Also watch for language like %26quot;get paid for taking surveys AND SIGNING UP FOR OFFERS%26quot; if you don%26#039;t want to have to sign up for stuff with other companies to get paid.





Always carefully read their terms of service and privacy policy. If in their privacy policy they say they only use aggregated info, this is GOOD SIGN they are legit. Aggregated info information that is grouped together so it can%26#039;t be connected with anyones personal identification like name, e-mail, phone or address. That%26#039;s what survey sites SHOULD collect. Watch out for sites that say they give, rent, or sell any personal information (info that is not agregated) to third parties.





Also just recently came across a good survey ratings site that I%26#039;ve found very helpful:


http://www.surveypolice.com/|||Vindale research pays decent money. You have to usually pay some product acquisition fees, but they are always refunded and you get a decent rate after that.





Otherwise, there are a whole lot of them that are nothing more than very elaborate scams....trying to trick you into giving out a lot of info and trying to get you into all kinds of free offers and trial memberships that are very complicated to get out of.





I signed up for one.....and it took three days and 6 phone contacts before I finally confirmed that I was free from the %26quot;trial membership%26quot; that would%26#039;ve billed my credit card the low fee of $8.95 monthly, billed a year in advance. I was 24 hours away from getting charged but finally was able to end the %26#039;free trial%26#039;.





Some free trial. I am absolutely certain they bank on the fact that some people will just give up trying and then never initiate a charge back to get their money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment