Monday, May 11, 2009

Somebody asked if anyone knew of any Paid Survey sites that were not scams and to post some links.?

I know of TWO paid survey sites that personally pay ME every month.


So I posted the links and yahoo deleted my answer and accused me of violating their TOS. What is this?? They said the reason was "soliticing". What? I didn't ask the question!

Somebody asked if anyone knew of any Paid Survey sites that were not scams and to post some links.?
Posting of any type of website link, particularly one that 'might' be phishing or spamming types, can result in being reported and violated. Best to avoid those types of questions or see if the person has a link open to email and post links to them that way.
Reply:I think you should try SurveySavvy.com cause they were feautured in the magizine so it must not be a spam. You won't get rich off of it but you'll earn extra cash, i believe. They pay is like, $1-$20 per survey. Try it out ! Nothing to loose :D FREE FREE FREE !





the url is here :


https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3481728%26amp;a...





JOIN !


No comments:

Post a Comment